Labels

Sunday

Sunday Scenes

Some 'petits morceaux' from this lazy Sunday in St Georges-Motel & it's environs. 



During my morning walk, I pass by field upon field of wheat, ready & waiting for harvest. Sting's 'Field's of Gold' springs to mind...



A little fellow taking a leisurely Sunday slide. He might be a marathon snail, 'cause he's pretty intrepid!


Speaking of intrepid, another fellow on his morning ride, rocking the fluoro yellow hi-viz vest with pink t-shirt.


My recent obsession with Red. Remembering & yearning to watch one of my favourite films, 'Trois couleurs: Rouge' by Krysztof Kieślowski.


To market, to market we go:



Double love because garlic is beautiful. And so are eschallots - as attractive as they are delish.





Caught in the rain. Happy & a bit soggy. 






View from the window beside the little bed where I am currently tucked up, reading a mystery novel or otherwise blogging ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pop your comment here, yo!